My irregular musings on city life, politics, baseball, roller derby, and whatever happens to be getting my goat today.

Friday, March 03, 2006

The Upside of Anger

Image hosting by Photobucket

Okay, what the hell. Another contest! Just to see if anybody's still checking this page. This one is inspired by our media overlords at Fox News, and I'm sending it out to all you sarcastic cynics out there, especially my snarky blood relatives. Look at the zany topic of discussion they had the other day on Fox! Those crazy kids! ALL-OUT CIVIL WAR IN IRAQ: COULD IT BE A GOOD THING? You bet it could! Let us count the ways! Post your reasons why genocidal sectarian civil war is good for humanity as comments to this web page. The person with the best reason, as judged by me, gets the greatest prize in the whole world (a case of beer, natch).

1 comment:

Bob said...

Thomas Malthus would say that sectarian genocidal civil war prevents populational overcrowding which leaves more resources for me and my white friends. At least, that's how my high school debate coach taught me the argument.

But wait, that's not my answer. I can come up with something better. Unless it win the beer. In that case, that's my answer.